in LISBON COAST
Photography by Maria Rao Photography
COMPLETE WEDDING PLANNER PACKAGE
From the moment you book us down as your wedding planners you can be assured that all areas of your wedding will be supervised by a team of experienced and professional wedding planners. We, as your wedding planners, serve as the glue between all the suppliers and vendors, to bring together all the best services, and to ensure that your wedding in Portugal is a success. Therefore, and because we aim only for the best outcomes, we came up with the Complete Wedding Planner Service Package, which includes everything you need to make your destination wedding in Portugal a reality!
BENEFITS of the COMPLETE WEDDING PLANNER SERVICE PACKAGE:
1. One Person: You only have to deal with one member of our team from start to finish whom will be the bridge between you and the venues, suppliers and vendors
2. Stress Free: Our service package ensures that you do not have to worry about anything allowing you to relax throughout this journey and remain as stress free as possible
3. Personalized Service: We design the whole wedding according to your visions and your ideas so that you receive a unique wedding that reflects your personality as a couple, allowing you to have a signature wedding
4. Concept to Execution: We will be there from start to finish, ensuring that every step of the way is organized, taken care of, and ready to be a success on your actual wedding day
5. Professional Guidance: Our team of dedicated wedding planners will do all the groundwork for you, and be there along the way. We have a complete team, made of individuals who are talented in one area, and who will come together to make your wedding a success.
6. Save both Time & Money: Our aim is to give you the wedding you always dreamed off while saving time and money. We know the different suppliers and their rates, and therefore want to only present you with the best deals for your destination wedding in Portugal.
WHAT OUR COMPLETE WEDDING PLANNER SERVICE PACKAGE OFFERS:
- Consulting and advice with the bride and groom;
- At least three planning meetings between the couple and us;
- Help designing a budget;
- Design a calendar and a schedule;
- Organize venue visits;
- Assist with the booking of wedding venues and ceremony venues;
- Help with the wedding theme;
- Organize the wedding design alongside the couples;
- Answer all etiquette questions;
- Work with vendors so that products are delivered on time;
- Planning of the ceremony;
- Prepare itineraries for vendors, suppliers and staff;
- Final meetings to cover all necessities with client;
- Final meetings to cover all necessities with vendor;
- Coordination of florist and flower designs;
- Day of coordination;
- Day of assistance on the wedding day.