WHY choose Penha Longa as your Perfect Lisbon Wedding Destination Venue? Well below I am going to tell you exactly why.
But firstly, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Regan and I am an Irish Wedding Planner working with the lovely Claudia and Miguel here in Portugal for six months. I am a College student studying Events Management and Public Relations in the beautiful City of County Galway. I have so far been very involved with many weddings in different venues around Lisbon.
One of these venues include the outstanding 5 Star Penha Longa Resort in Sintra, part of the Ritz Carlton Group. After experiencing this restort for the first time, it left me in such awe and the following are some of the reasons why.
1) Surrounded by the most breath-taking scenery, including; glamorous gardens, mountain lakes, greenery hills and peaceful walks while intaking the stunning views of this 220 hectares area, this popular Resort will create a life changing and memorable experience for all involved. As much as I love the work I am accomplishing, I enjoyed it even more being able to encounter all the surrounding areas. Every time I turned a corner I was left speechless.
2) If you're looking for a luxurious wedding then you have come to the right place. With excellent customer service, classy accommodation, amazing food, and the 24-hole golf course, you and your guests are guaranteed an enjoyable time. All the staff that worked in this resort were very friendly and helpful, always with a smile on their face.
3) One word, romantic, the Penha Longa Resort will surely not let you down. Excitement and mystery can be found embedded all around this venue. Known as being one of the most beautiful places around Europe for a fairy-tale paradise wedding, you will be sure to have your breath taken away.
4) Peaceful; It is so simple to go for a nice evening walk while enjoying the sun and a light breeze. No loud noises or cars driving by, just the odd gold kart here and there! It IS the Perfect Wedding Destination.
5) Convenient and Climate; Penha Longa is situated only 25 minutes from Lisbon's International Airport, which is very practical for guests who are travelling from abroad. It a has a Mediterranean climate, with winters getting as cold as 12°C and summers as warm at an average of 25°C.
If you like what you are reading and would be interested in finding out more, then please don't hesitate to contact us! One member of our team will be sure to get back to you as soon as we can and answer any question or queries you may have. Please find below our contact details.